Supports all kinds of types and silicon technologies of today and tomorrow programmable devices without family-specific module. You have freedom to choose the optimal device for your design. Using built-in in-circuit serial programming (ISP) connector, the programmer is able to program ISP capable chips in circuit.
This is the RollsÂ Royce of the Universal Eprom/Micro Programmers !!! You will not find anything better in this price range !!!
- 34061 supported devices by 2.41 version of SW (08/2007)
extremely fast programming, one of the fastest programmers in this category.
- Programs 16-Mbit Flash memory less than 18 seconds
- 48-pins powerful pindrivers, no adapter required for any DIL devices
- connector for in-circuit programming (ISP)
- dual connection to PC: USB or parallel (printer) port
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible interface
- alternatively high-speed IEEE 1284 (ECP/EPP) printer-port (LPT) interface
- comfortable and easy to use control program, Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/XPx64 compatible
- Multiprogramming possible by attaching more programmers to one PC
- approved by CE laboratory to meet CE requirements
- warranty - 3 yearsÂ
- First member of new USB-compatible generation of Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/XP64 based ELNEC universal programmers
- built to meet the strong demand of the developers community for the fast and reliable universal programmer.
- Supports all kinds of types and silicon technologies of today and tomorrow programmable devices without family-specific module. You have freedom to choose the optimal device for your design.
- Using built-in in-circuit serial programming (ISP) connector, the programmer is able to program ISP capable chips in circuit.
BeeProg isn't only a programmer, but also a tester of TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories. Furthermore, it allows generation of user-definable test pattern sequences.
- Provides very competitive price coupled with excellent hardware design for reliable programming. Probably best "value for money"programmer in this class.
- Very fast programming due to high-speed FPGA driven hardware and execution of time-critical routines inside of the programmer. At least fast than competitors in this category, for many chips much faster than most competitors. As a result, when used in production this one-socket-programmer waits for an operator, and not the other way round.
- BeeProg interfaces with the IBM PC 486 compatible or higher, portable or desktop personal computers through USB (2.0/1.1) port or any standard parallel (printer) port. Programmer also supports IEEE1284 (ECP/EPP) high-speed parallel port.
- Support of both USB/LPT port connection gives you the choice to connect the BeeProg programmer to any PC, from latest notebook to older desktop without USB port.Â
Base unit, DACs
- USB 2.0 port
- FPGA based IEEE 1284 slave printer port, up to 1MB/s transfer rate
- on-board intelligence: powerful microprocessor and FPGA based state machine
- three D/A converters for VCCP, VPP1, and VPP2, controllable rise and fall time
- VCCP range 0..8V/1A
- VPP1, VPP2 range 0..26V/1A
- selftest capability
- protection against surge and ESD on power supply input, parallel port connection
ZIF socket, pindriver
- 48-pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 48-pin
- pindrivers: 48 universal
- VCCP/VPP1/VPP2 can be connected to each pin
- perfect ground for each pin
- FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins
- analog pindriver output level selectable from 1.8 V up to 26V
current limitation, overcurrent shutdown, power failure shutdown
ESD protection on each pin of socket (IEC1000-4-2: 15kV air, 8kV contact)
- continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
- 10-pin male type with missinsertion lock
- 5 TTL pindrivers, provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V to handle all (low-voltage including) devices.
- 1x VCCP voltage (range 2V..7V/100mA), can be applied to pins 1, 3
- programmed chip voltage (VCCP) with both source/sink capability and voltage sense
- 1x VPP voltage (range 2V..25V/50mA), can be applied to pins 2,3,4,6,8,10
- target system supply voltage (range 2V..6V/250mA)Â
- BeeProg programmer
- switching power adapter 100..240V AC/15V DC/1A
- connection cable PC-programmer, LPT port
- connection cable PC-programmer, USB port
- ISP cable
- diagnostic POD for selftest of the programmer
- anti-dust cover for ZIF socket
- user manual
- registration card
- calibration test report
- transport caseÂ